Sunday, September 20, 2015

Basic Crochet Tutorial

Crochet a handicraft in which yarn is made up into a patterned fabric by looping yarn with a hooked needle. (definition from google)

I love arts and crafts! Crochet is one of the things I am pretty good in making things with. Its just like a piece of thread transforming into a work of art. its not easy at first since i actually started learning crochet at a very young age. I got my interest learning the craft since i see my mom sewing and crocheting some designs for the clothes she makes for me. 

I decided to share my interest here in my blog and make some tutorials that you can easily follow and to start that off i made a few basic crochet stitches that you can start off your crochet journey as well. 

Here is my simple Slip Knot and Chain stitch tutorial. if you find it a tad fast you can just pause and replay.


Single Crochet and Double Crochet Tutorial




Magic Ring and Half Double Crochet


I hope you guys start crocheting too and start making things. it takes practice too, if you feel like you cant do it right its fine. just try again until you get the hang of it. 

I hope you find this post helpful  and i hope you guys give it a try! 

xoxo,
Therese